Advanced Dental Group provides general dental services for new and existing customers to suit your needs and requirements.
What general dentistry services do you offer?
General services are usually required for basic dental needs; these include:
- Check up services
- Scaling and cleaning
- Tooth coloured fillings
- Preventive dentistry – dental care related procedures to prevent oral health issues from occurring.
What will the treatment involve?
Our general dental treatments generally focus on oral health, as well as tailored treatments such as tooth coloured fillings and scaling services to maintain the aesthetic features of the teeth. These could include:
- Check up services – our dental professionals check your teeth for cavities as well as checking your gums for any potential disease
- Scaling services – your professional will remove the tartar from your teeth as this can not be done by brushing or flossing
- Cleaning procedures – usually, after your teeth are scaled our dental professional will clean your teeth using a gritty paste to remove surface stains to improve the appearance of the teeth
What are the benefits of general dentistry procedures?
- Having regular check ups (at least every 6 months) avoids the development of oral diseases and prevents the build up of tartar and bacteria
- Tooth coloured fillings allow more of the tooth structure to be saved during preparation for the filling. As well as this, the colour used is comparable to that of your tooth colour, giving a natural appearance to the filling.
What should I do between visits?
You should ensure that you take good care of your teeth and gums. It is recommended that you brush your teeth at least twice a day, preferably with a fluoride based toothpaste, as well as frequently flossing to maintain good oral hygiene.
You should ensure that you have a general dental check up at least twice a year.